Thursday, June 19, 2008

Intro


Hi. I am Sam. This is my blog. I hope you enjoy it. I will update this blog whenever I feel like updating it. Mainly this blog will offer stories I write concerning my experience on the Appalachian Trail. Also this blog may have pictures. These stories are meant to primarily entertain me and a few others, but if they reach the depths of the internet, I hope they entertain others. I miss the AT tremendously, and recently I've realized that I need to write about this amazing journey. Hopefully, these short snippets will offer a window into both my experience, and into the experience of a long-distance hiker in general. It truly is a life worth leading, and I have the highest respect for anyone who drops their life, or places it on hold for a considerable period of time to attempt a thru-hike. Onward.

No comments: